- Are you a young professional from a civil society / NGO, academic or government service background, considering a challenging vocation in Environmental Sanitation with a strong commitment to community health, research and development?
- Are you planning to support and participate in community health activities including research, trainings, campaigns, movements and processes to make “Sanitation for All” a reality?
- Do you want to understand the social, economic, cultural, and ecological determinants of sanitation and gain skills and experience in inter-sectoral action for health and sanitation?
- Would you like to make public health/community health a life option?
- The positions will be till 31st December 2019 and may be continued depending on the commitment from the team members and continuity of the project.
IF SO, APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF TRAINING AND RESEARCH ASSISTANT AND FIELD COORDINATOR!
For More Details